Well it's starting off as a disappointing year, at least concerning my blog. This is my first blog of 2008 and I can already tell that it's going to be a lousy post. I'm not sure what makes me so sure but I'll give you the first ten reasons that fly into my muddled head.
1. I haven't yet decided on a subject for this blog.
2. The title doesn't have a witty pun.
3. To mix things up I decided to use the Trebuchet font and I actually think that it might be the highlight of this post.
4. No pictures.
5. The beer I'm currently drinking is mildly mediocre.
6. My blog is not endorsed by beautiful, buxom, nubile girls.
7. My mildly mediocre beer is now finished.
8. I still haven't got a subject for this post.
9. I can't even think of another reason and I've already recycled two reasons.
10. I'm depressed because even though this blog is totally crap, it's my best post of the year.
On the plus side, I don't have to worry about continuity because I never had a subject to begin with so if I were to discuss, for example, the merits of the Alexander Technique for actors and musicians it really wouldn't be out of place. It would be an efficient way of losing readers though.
This blog notwithstanding, I think that 2008 will be a good blog year because I hope to have a wealth of material for blogging come February. That is when my trip begins.
I think that it will be fun. Here is a picture of my travel partner Luis.
Here is a picture of me.
Here is a map of where we are going.
My blog should improve. (Knock on wood.)